View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #104
AKat777

Hello everyone. I am back. And headed back on the road again. Maybe, lol. Turns out my insurance agent (RV America in CA) didnt tell GMAC the truth about my truck, so when I called to do a change of address, a long conversation ensued. End result, when my policy comes up in May, GMAC will not be renewing it. Reasons given were that the truck was on the road full time, and in multiple states. I replied it didnt make much sense to own an RV and stay in one state. Ah well, one more thing to try to resolve.

Anyhow, I took everything out of the RV when I got here, I was planning on selling the truck. Then I got a job offer to head back on the road, which I am still planning on doing. At least the truck will earn back the money I put into it. But, now I have to put it all back together, lol. I will post pics when it's close to finished. Right now it looks like a hurricane hit the inside of it. And I made some changes, added another 4 feet of living space for a new bedroom. People new to the forums might not think 4 feet is a lot of space, but when you only had 12' to start with, an extra 4 feet is HUGE
AKat777 is offline   Reply With Quote