View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #54
AKat777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran D. St. Clair View Post
I don't know what you mean by an AC/DC adapter?
Just as there are adapters for converting DC to AC power (inverters) there are also adapters to convert the opposite.. from AC power to DC for items that run on DC power only (ie ceiling fans). I did find some cheaper (around 15 bucks a pop) so when the time comes I will use those.

Got to where I store the truck today. It was supposed to be to register the truck, get it to Queens where the show is, and work on it tomorrow. But NY state has decided to make my life miserable. Now I am spending 2 days to insure and register the truck (the insurance was done by noontime EST. They are in Cali so I had to wait that long). This is the only state I have ever been in that requires a vehicle inspection BEFORE you register it. AND they wont issue me a temp reg to get the truck back to the dealer I bought it from to get it done. And you are asking why didnt the dealer do it in the first place. Well, I wanted to register/insure in the state of Maine where I own property, but the town didnt want to register it, since I am not a 'full time' resident. And the snowball grew bigger from there.

I have more 'before' pics, I will post them later. Right now I am off to get something to eat. Hopefully it will improve my mood.
AKat777 is offline   Reply With Quote