View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 06:17 AM   #45
AKat777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob86ZZ4 View Post
My Allegro had a Magic Chef oven/stove. When I got our t/c it only had a 2 burner gas cooktop and a microwave. Terrible. I put in a convection microwave but we didn't like baking with it. Too small and didn't like how it cooked. We love cooking our meals. I spent some time last winter and installed a new oven. Love it. When we camp we cook. When we go to the race track we cook. My wife is known for stepping through the paddock with fresh warm chocolate chip cookies. Please consider the next owner of your t/c. If you put in a oven you can certainly use that for storage when not baking. We always store our bread in the microwave.
I can certainly understand your point about resale. But to be realistic... this truck isnt going to appeal to 90% of the people out there. It serves my needs, and is designed just that way. The most likely candidate for buying this rig (if I actually did sell it) would be someone in the show. I like AndyG's idea of a nice toaster oven. Between the toaster oven and the cooktop I am covered. I dont need elaborate food, just something to keep me going till next mealtime
AKat777 is offline   Reply With Quote