View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #18
hot rod

OK, here's a shameless plug for a buddy of mine-

For very reliable compressors, tanks, fittings, line, solenoids or anything else you may need to hook it up, including a variety of horns, talk to these guys: Hot Rods, Sport Trucks, Mini Trucks, Import Cars, 4x4 and more | Gauge Magazine click on the online store link. You can order online if you like, or even better get the phone number and give them a call, they are a real business and glad to talk to you. Ask for Donnie or Ginger or Big Mike. They specialize in lowriders, and stock everything needed in house and can sell a whole kit with all the fittings figured out, or individual components. Compressors and tanks of all shapes and sizes. We used them when we used to do air ride installs here in our shop.

I can definitely attest to the reliability of the Viair compressors. They are a top notch unit. I use one under my dually to fill the auxiliary air bags, and it has been good for the last 5 years, and it runs a daily because my tank as a small leak somewhere and I'm too lazy to crawl my fat a$$ under truck and find the leak. I use the Viair 360C, I think it is the most reliable if not the fastest in their lineup.

Give them a call. Tell them Dave at Custom Performance sent you.
hot rod is offline   Reply With Quote