Thread: Holding tanks
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 08:31 AM   #18
Bob86ZZ4

I had HWH levelers on my Allegro class A before my current rig. They were put on that camper in '03, so I'm guessing HWH may have made some improvements since then. But, I was not happy with them. They were the kind that swing down first and then extend. Only kind they could fit on that camper I guess. That was half of the problem. The actuator piston that makes them pivot was not good and failed on two of mine. One of the rams also failed. Their jacks are completely proprietary and all the local hydraulic repair guys I contacted or showed the rams to said they couldn't work on them because HWH uses special fittings and stuff. Gotta send everything back to them for repair. I don't like that. My present rig has Equalizer Systems Equalizer Systems - Electric and Hydraulic Lift and Leveling - Horse Trailers, Cargo Trailers, Motorhomes, RVs . They were also installed in '03. So, same vintage as HWH I guess. I think it's a much better system. Check them out.