View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 09:56 AM   #22
haddixj

The problem with all of those rigs is they have smaller boxes then I want. I want a 20' living space, I have a 18m old boy and another kid on the way so me and the wife have to have room for 4 and I dont want it cramped on her while at the track. Also I am looking for something that I can use as an RV a weekend out of the month while another is at the track once a month. Though more convienent to buy and compromise it wouldnt be what I want. I always look at RJ and yellowbullet and if something came up that fit the bill I would jump at it. I dont have an immediate need for it now so I can wait and plan and acquire stuff as needed. The reason I want a stacker is because I want to get my boy into Jr. drags and he has to be 8 to start. My next kid boy or girl will get the same option so thats my need for a stacker. I am curious about your truck have you ever loaded it down with alot of weight? or Pulled alot? The reason Im asking is because that is what I was looking at first MDT but it seemed alot of people complained about safety and performance towing alot of weight which is what I do 75% of the time. Eventually I would like to get into the Division 7 national event circuit so I would do alot of traveling and dont want to just make do with my next RV.
thanks for your help and input I really do appreciate all of your comments on the subject. Do you have any more pics of your truck? I didnt see them in the member gallery.
haddixj is offline   Reply With Quote