View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 09:03 AM   #23
VetteNuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob86ZZ4 View Post
Great looking truck, Vettenuts. Now don't go starting any fights here, hahahaahaah. My son is building a '99 Vette, Fixed Roof Coupe, for the One Lap of America - the Official Webpage . He loves road course driving fast. He's done a bunch of NASA events and autocrossing and such. He's got a pretty good builder, Boos Performance Home Page , John Boos. He's very good. He's got a World Challenge C5 Vette that he's done pretty well with at NASA events. So far my son hasn't done any wheel to wheel stuff. He's got a built LS-7 stroked to 442 ci. He got almost 600 rear wheel h/p on the dyno, normally aspirated, no NOS. And he's got even more money into the aero and chassis mods. Huge Stop Tech brakes, 15" rotors up front, etc.... It's a pretty cool car, very competent. He's planning on running the One Lap this spring. I've been tapped as the co-driver so I get to drive on the road from venue to venue.

Okay, sorry about the thread hi-jack. Glad you went the hdt route.
Thanks, we LOVE this Volvo!!

Your sons car sounds amazing. We sponsor a few Corvette racers. We are a part company, we buy wrecked C5's and C6's. If he needs parts we have everything. VetteNuts.net

We will have our dedicated track car done in the spring. Im having my logo guy come out today to get the trailer and truck letterd up. Here is a pic of my company logo!
Attached Thumbnails
logo_text.jpg  
VetteNuts is offline   Reply With Quote