View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 11:45 AM   #7
bushpilot

im glad he doesnt have a dumpster - its just something else for someone to over flow or mess up - you stick a dumpster or trash can on site or near the clean out & people will haul their garbage from HOME and try to dump it - ive seen it happening in other storage lots.

I put a small trash can in our bay & ill haul that off & dump it at home - if ive managed to forget to dump any trash when i leave any of the resorts or camp grounds....and face it EVERY coach or 5th wheel has a trash can in it.

Theres NO "work shops" permitted <he runs it better than my current HOA does our community> keep it restricted and somewhat exclusive and he can probably charge a little more (although i must say the rates i was quoted for significantly less, indicate to me that he's priced it fair & reasonable).

If i had a lot large enough for my coach i do the pad w/ the sewer, water & electric, the drain is a good idea too - but id want it enclosed to reduce the UV wear and dirt/dust/pollen. We park ours in the bay (or driveway) and put it up on the levelers just enough to get some light under the tires (and reduce flat spotting).
bushpilot is offline   Reply With Quote