Thread: Frame Welding
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 12:15 AM   #66
Kenn

Default roll-up doors

#90 I think the parts you are seeing are black nylon stops mounted to a flat bar that you push down on to close the door. When the door is opened all of the way, the black stops contact the top drip rail. In the picture with the door open you can see them against the drip rail. In the closed position the stainless bar rides over nylon ramps and keep the door down. I got the keyed locks that have a 3/8" rod that goes into each side of the framing. I took pictures of the roll from inside the compartment with the door open and closed.
Don the pictures online are from NW surplus first store which I have been to a few times. The new store is PACKED with boxes on pallets and it is not yet organized like the first store. We had to open boxes to find out what was inside and nothing was priced yet. And yes I was a bit like a kid in the candy shop. I plan to make other trips after they have a chance to unpack. All of the hours online looking at parts helps with having a feel for the value. Just because it is at a surplus store does not mean it is a great deal.
Attached Thumbnails
IM000321.jpg   IM000326.jpg   IM000322.jpg   IM000323.jpg  
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote