Thread: Frame Welding
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 12:17 AM   #62
Kenn

Default more new stuff

In the last two weeks it has been like Christmas at Kenn's house. I got my painted roll-up doors, the three step electric steps, the entry door, the cab interior and a new jack-knife sofa. I had a local uplhosterer make new door panels, headliner, corner pieces and redo the seats. I am happy with his work and his price was fair. I installed the stairs and need to finish the steps inside the coach. I have installed one roll-up door and it took some time to get the first one in, I hope the rest will go faster. I started with the smallest door and that worked well because you need more than two hands at times. All that new paint makes me nervous. I will get my sister to help with the larger doors. After they are all mounted I will remove them and put them back in the boxes until later.
Monaco shut down all of their Oregon operation and Northwest RV Surplus bought everything and opened a new store in downtown Eugene. Tuesday was the first day they were open and my sister and I made the two hr drive and I found a sofa that is what I was looking for. I got a 68" leather Villa jack knife sofa for $500. It was standing on end and has damage to one arm (lucky Kenn it is the arm that will be against the back of the cab) and a small piece of trim upholstery. I also picked up some interior lights and a 2500 W inverter. I will try to get pictures of the doors with the truck outside.
Attached Thumbnails
IM000333.jpg   IM000336.jpg   IM000338.jpg   IM000328.jpg  
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote