View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 04:55 PM   #3
Doc Weaver

The following is not said in a defensive posture. Opinions are all good. With that being s0aid:
1) I don't like the window at the head of the bed either. Its okay if its a small window up high, for the purpose of a quick look outside the rig. But not my preference.

2) The chrome doesn't bother me if it doesn't go all the way to the bumper. If the chrome stops halfway down the side of the rig, then that bothers me. I have polished tanks on the right side of the truck and am contemplating what to do to make the left side of the truck match. Even though the sides are not symetrical, I would prefer a color match of left and right.

3) Because of aerodynamics, I have tried to smooth the lines from cab to quarters, but it is not perfect. I have to keep in mind that this is a econo project that I use for work travel. If I could afford a Kingsley, then I would have it that way.

4) My steps are ugly and I would love input on how to fix that without skining the whole truck. My steps are under the living quarters and are kind of just hanging out there. Once again, I have to think of the use for the truck.

Before I get my truck painted later this year, I would appreciate input on making it look better.