View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 06:54 PM   #1
props

Default classic tricked out Peterbilt 359 for conversion

I have a 1974 Peterbilt 359 with a 300+inch wheelbase that I would like to sell. It currently has the sleeper and 5th wheel in place but would make a great truck conversion with some old school cool.... 1974 Peterbilt 359 ST Cat 3406B 15 Speed OD trans. I bought this truck stripped it down to restore and rebuild in the last two years I have invested over $50000.00 in improvements (all receipts available.) The entire truck was professionally rewired, every guage every light. Some of the brand new items in this truck include: New Paint, New Seats, New Good Year Tires (500 miles) new windshields, all new interior, new custom fiberglass painted curved corvette style dash board, new Kenwood Stereo, New Cobra CB, New Ceramic tile in Cab, Sleeper and Deckplate, New LED Lights, New Custom rear bumper with 2 inch receiver hitch, new steering wheel, new floor mats, wheels were all just machine polished out. All new wiring, new hoses, oil change was about 500 miles ago, new air filters...the list goes on and on. The only thing left to do on this truck is hook up the air suspension drop valve, have the part just no time to do it...Heat and AC work great drives straight as an arrow, comes with Fuel tanks full of diesel.

I bought this truck, worked it then decided to rebuild it...now I drive for somebody else, and this truck is too nice to only take out to shows a few times per year...it needs to be driven. any questions please call marco 815-947-3344. I have tons of pics that I can email marco (at)propsvisual.com asking $36000.00 OBO.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0008.jpg   DSC_0022.jpg   DSC_0014.jpg   DSC_0026.jpg  
props is offline   Reply With Quote