View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Starkweather
Posts: 41
Default Interior wall covering

I am in the process of a motorhome with garage conversion.The box is steel framed, outside is fiberglass.My question is what would be the best type of Interior wall covering?I'd like to do a finish like the professional MH have.what is that wall covering called?
daddywoofdawg is offline   Reply With Quote