Thread: The first trip
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 06:29 AM   #1
Warpath

Well I have been hustling to get the new Show Hauler in shape for the first outing this Saturday. We will be in Lancaster, Pa for the iRV2 rally next week. So I doubt I will have a chance to get on the board much if at all over the next week and half.

Of course I could not leave with at least my air dam, bug shield, 6" exhaust and mud flaps w/ chrome weights installed. I started from the minute I got it home last Wednesday night and this weekend with high temps and high humidity really sucked, but I got most everything completed that I have time to complete. Tonight I need to fix a few issues and finish packing the rig.

When I get back I will take a bunch of photos along with explaining some of the things I have done so far. I will say that I love this truck!! Got a change to take another short spin in it Saturday and I definitely picked the right truck for my application.

On top of that, I love the look of this truck. I can tell you that if you like the truck in the photos, you'll be blown away with it in person. For some reason photos just don't do this thing justice.