View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 05:17 AM   #3
5erFool (John)

The easy and proper thing to do is to send your questions to the seller through e-bay of coarse ...but ...
1. The 12 speed works nicely.. yes it does shift frequently but all is automatic but overrideable and does skip shift per preference of computer or driver. Note that it is a air shifted,computer controlled, manual transmission.
2. length depends on your state law.. check your motor vehicle department for laws..
3. With single rear axle I would have to say the gvw is probably 32,000 depending on the front axle wt. rating I think most of Haulmark units use 14,500 axles thugh making it a 34,500.
4. 40,000# is normal for them..
5. personal preference

July 6, 2005 print this page

Low Retail Average Retail
Base Price $93,430 $112,570
TOTAL PRICE $93,430 $112,570

7. Needless to say I did look at this unit and passed... If it was local I would have gone to look at it and maybe made an offer but not in the range they think it will go for... the resale on the Haulmarks has kept me away from that brand even though they are fine looking coachs..The pictures do not show the bunk over the driver seat but I do like the way they notch it out to help access the front seats... several other things I like about them... but if they loose value the way the bluebook shows??? no thanks..
good luck,,
John
5erFool (John) is offline   Reply With Quote