View Single Post
Old 03-02-2003, 09:30 PM   #9
geof

Freightliner is rebuilding tractors in Toole Utah prices are $36,000 with a warranty....I looked at one Saturday and they are first class.... FYI for those of you that don't want to get into private sales....they are converted to daycab configeration so If you wanted a C&C for a Showhauler or NRC....and you want a used unite that will save you $40,000 over new....they seem to have a reasonable deal....we have FYDA Freightliner here and they have a good reputation among most I have talked to....again FYI...NRC will compete with Showhauler and any other builder as per their VP which is nice to know.....So far the only differance is the insulation package I can see ....as I get nearer to crunch time I will post differanctes and costs and any deals they throw....I still haven't made up my mind as to a Volvo 610 tractor and Airstream trailer or a NRC/Showhauler configuration....Decisions Decisions...I did run into a guy with a Ford 9000 tractor with all three types of hitches on board...sliding 5th and under it, in to the rear, a recesssed ball for a gooseneck an a roto-drop hitch for tags....interesting idea...he can haul anything....geof
geof is offline   Reply With Quote