View Single Post
Old 12-11-2002, 08:08 PM   #7
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 40

Thanks for the posts. The one thing the CVE officer in Tennessee did tell me was that I might be able to license the truck using J Tags. I believe those are designed for farm use. But the non-commercial, not-for-hire might be the best way to go, at least to get started. Thanks again - Joe

JoeHDVoyager is offline   Reply With Quote