View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 10:57 AM   #7
GypsyProgrammer

No, I just have a problem with people whose sole purpose seems to be to stir shit and have trouble comprehending what they read. You intentionally left out the details of what you asked in your letter and slanted your post to make it appear that Oregon doesn't want ANY HDT based RVs. Then, when someone disagrees you resort to personal attacks.

Since comprehension is a problem; "I think the attitude is in your interpretation." means that you misunderstood the tone of Oregon's response.

But you're right, I couldn't care less about your plight. My rig is legal in 49 states. (I'm not going to ship it to Hawaii, so I haven't bothered to check) I don't have a problem playing by the rules when working outside the norm. I'm happy with regulations because they are not overly restrictive and tell me what I can build to and not have to worry about getting 1000 miles from home and finding unsuitable roads.

I do find it ironic that someone who claims to be from California is ranting about the limitations and governmental meddling of Oregon. Thanks for the laugh.

-lee
GypsyProgrammer is offline   Reply With Quote