View Single Post
Old 02-21-2004, 03:44 PM   #17
BigToy

I am on the east coast basically Phila PA area. It will probably be a couple months before I am ready to Rock & Roll on a trailer but looking to have it done by fall so I don't want to wait to long. Let me know how you like yours once it is done. Saving money is always a good thing and a little travel will not be a problem once we get the Renegade.

My plans would be to get together with a builder around May or June with trailer being done by Oct first. Should be plenty of time because winter to spring is normally when trailer builders are busy from what I have been told.

I am thinking something along the lines of a 24' stacker but without lift. Biggest problems are I want to put a heavy van into trailer so I need strong ramps or ramp gate. Also would like tri axle with 8,000 pound axles.

I would consider a dual axle with 10,000 pound axles just depends on price. Want a second floor for storage either the full length or at least 1/2 the lenght of trailer. Beyond that I haven't really decided on an inside layout yet.

Suggestions always welcome!
BigToy is offline   Reply With Quote