View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 08:25 PM   #1
butlermotorcoaches

I've been keeping a low profile and spending way too much time working so yesterday I stop by this site and end up reading some ignorant statements that were made by someone that really didn't identify himself. The problem with a forum like this is anyone can make statements and accusations that attack a persons credibility. One of the good things about a forum like this is that fortunately when someone is wrongfully attacked, real people with real ideas, comments and concerns come forward to point out just how far the accuser has his head up his ass.

I am a relative newbie to this board and one one of my first posts there was some disscussion about construction and items like that. I had made some comments about certain construction techniques that were different than what is considered normal in the industry and Bill called me on it. Bill e-mailed me and in a synopsis said prove it. I sent him pictures and he posted them and some discussion continued. Bill posted the pics that were not of any benefit to himself but may benefit others, just as 99% of all posts on this forum do.

Bill does have a Showhauler coming and some things may come off to be a little biased but I believe it is only because he feels Showhauler is one of the best products, enough so that he is spending his money on one. It would be stupid for a man to spend his money on a purchase of this size without believing that he is buying the best product for his needs. And by the way Bill is correct because Showhauler is one of the best manufacturers out there, not the only one, but definately on my short list of quality manufacturers.

One more thing as long as I am on this soapbox. I know there are alot of lurkers out there that don't comment, just watch and read, to those I would say please don't let the comments of one person keep you from contributing to this forum. I personally have never met anyone on this board but 99% sure seem to be good people and will help anyone at anytime with whatever they can. Unfortunately we always remember the one that is a pain in the ass that hides in the background just stirring up crap.

Randy
butlermotorcoaches is offline   Reply With Quote