View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 12:26 PM   #3
BravestDog

Quote:
Originally posted by KAYE RIVERCITY:
...BravestDog:....where do you get your ideas?....geofkaye
I think I've been to too many hot rod shows, Reno Air Races for too many years...

I've seen blown and injected alcohol motors in Anglias (a very tiny car), Griffin motors with counter rotating propellors installed on racing Mustang airplanes (very dangerous/fatal if it falls off during flight) and toured Craig Breedloves "Spirit of America" Jet Powered Land Speed Car shop.

The abilities of some people to push the limits in building and modifying cars...is fascinating. I wish I had their skills and courage. But I don't want to kill myself or hurt myself to go fast. I'll let the others do it and watch their videos thankyou.

Just thought the view upstairs would be better than the view downstairs if you're driving that crazy 2 story bus.

How about installing a side hinged roof that would open up like a double door. Let some light in on nice days or do some star gazing at night during a meteor shower...
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote