View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 08:04 PM   #22
Chevy57PkUp

MARK!

What's your address? I'm going to send you a copy of a 9th grade composition textbook. He didn't put the words together 'conventional' and 'COE' to describe a type of truck. That's what the COMMA <,> tells you if you'd paid attention to those pesky little puncuation marks people sprinkle into their writing that your poor english teacher tried to stuff into your head. It is not an example of an oxymoron, <comma> which is one word not two. The only possible moronic aspect to this discussion is not an oxy. Take that damm patch off your eye, it's confusing you. So one more time just for clarity, the man was not saying there is such a thing as a "conventional cabover engine" stype of truck. Although you know now that I stop and think about it, isn't there more then one kind of COE? there is the type where the cab tilts forward for engine access. Aren't there some where the entire cab slides forward on rails and also what about the kind of truck where there is a cowling inside the drivers cab that is removed for access? Couldn't it be argued that the tilt out would be a conventional COE and the others variations?
Sorry everyone, I just can't help myself, when I was a kid I use to play with matches and flamable liquids. Now I just stir 'it' when ever I get a good opening
Chevy57PkUp is offline   Reply With Quote