View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 01:37 AM   #7
Marc

A follow up to the previous post submitted by me on 4/10/06 @ 7:10 P.M. EST.

The statements made by myself in no way were meant to hurt,degrade,insult or critique anyone personnaly. It in no way raised any question of ANYONES MONETARY WEALTH, That was not even a issue.WHO THE HELL CARES HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE!!
I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYBODY HAS,USUALLY THE MORE YOU TELL THE LESS YOU GOT. Did you READ the posting??? Where did it mention
multi-millionares??? I was only stating that there are not 500% MARK-UP'S. In today's day and age anyone can get whatever they want by signing on the bottom line of a 20+year loan and the chase is on.Then just keep your payment up every month with Full Coverage Insurance. Along with the reguler preventive maintenence, Tire's(as in flat & road hazards), Fuel costs, $50.00-$75.00 a/nite campgrounds, And of coarse we cannot forget those great word's "OH-S**T"(When tearing up 3-5K of FRP,Steel,Chrome ETC.) Or what "THE OTHER GUY DID" (Or your own self inflicted) "STUPID HUMAN ERROR/JUDGEMENT TRICK"

THE REAL DEAL HERE IS LIKE ANY OTHER BIG TICKET HOBBY/RECREATION PRODUCT. AIRCRAFT,BOATS,RACE CARS,HOT AIR BALLOONS ETC.

IT'S EASY TO GET,BUT KEEPING IT UP & UP-KEEP IS A BI**H !!!!!