View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 06:13 AM   #2
Warpath

Either Renegade is so busy they don't need more business or someone should get his butt chewed out for not responding.

I was looking at WERA's FL112 on a Show Hauler conversion (BTW it is forsale) but the cut out in the cab seems large enough that the seats can come back a bit more than if the cab was still enclosed.

Isn't that the case in the Renegade?

I would move on to a different truck. Don't pay that kind of money and compromise what you feel are things that will bother you. Even if it will take a little longer to get into a conversion, you will be much happier in the long run.

As far as who you deal with, I would say in most cases it will be the dealer. But I would not hesitate to call the mfg'er when it comes to custom mod's that you want to be sure are right.

One thing to remember is that this is the time that all of the race teams have entered orders in to get conversion by the beginning of the race season. I would bet most of the mfg'ers are back logged so you may have to wait longer than normal to get that conversion built from scratch.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Bill

2003 28' Show Hauler Motorhome on a 1995 FL 120 www.showhauler.com
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote