View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 09:57 PM   #26
KAYE RIVERCITY

.....cjc:.....being that I'm in SouthWest Fla every winter at Christmas time.....on or near Sanibel/Ft. Myers Beach or Ft. Myers area.....I'll give you a shout when I'm there and we can get together for a dinner on me!.....while I can't help you with the Showhauler issue I can buy you all a good dinner and see the issues that you are talking about close hand....I do have friends that use a 3M product tape that is I believe the same stuff that Showhauler uses to glue the aluminum/aluminum and to the steel frame.....Three issues come to mind right off....1.0 that the tape picked up dust or dirt contamination during construction and 2.0 that the steel structure had some leftover oil residue from forming the rectangular shape steel studs 3.0 the paint that they painted the steel studs was not adheared to the steel allowing the panel to pull away.....or a combination of those three things.....I do have a company in Indiana that can correct the problem if it continues and Showhauler can't/won't repair the issue.....they also build Motorhomes for racing folks.....This is the best I can do for you personally.......geofkaye