View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 09:25 AM   #3
Warpath

Glad to here some positive feedback on the M2. If you remember this is something I am considering this winter. Our last trip is in late November and I will probably put the rig up forsale after I get everything spit shined up.

If you remember from a previous post, I am looking to go to something that fits the campgrounds in this area which we visit 90% of the time. They are much smaller and have access roads that are very narrow with tight corners. We have always been able to get around, but it just makes sense to get a rig that is setup for the majority of our usage. My only concern is on the long trips we take. My current rig is setup up for running the highways. With it's long wheel base, air ride on the front and back axle, 280 gallon fuel capacity, this thing is easy to drive 1800 miles in a weekend. So it's gonna be a trade-off and hopefully one I can live with.

Last weekend we pulled into a campground around dusk and I had all my LED marker lights lite up. To get to my site I had to basically make a tour of the whole campground and man did I feel like a rock star. We had the whole campground check'en us out, with thumbs up all over the place. I was sitting right at the exit/entrance and I had easily a hundred people stop by to either just say that is awesome or to ask a question or two. This thing with it's chrome accents, mean looking front end just has the look of cool. Not sure I could achieve that with a M2.

Bill