View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 08:27 PM   #1
Mike Yager

Been lurking for over a year, finally got a project to work on. Its a 1989 U-haul truck its a International S1600 got a 7.3 IDI/5 speed spicer, the A/C and radio work

Its got a 22' FRP box with moms attic, that im converting it to my Toyhauler RV. Ive order a few items off ebay, doors/windows etc.. Probably not the $quality$ seen in most other setups around here. But it actually the best solution for my needs.. Ill be building a divider wall creating a 14.5' garage to haul my jeep and leaving 7.5'x7.5' RV area. The bed will be in the moms attic/overhead area while the rest will be down below.

It will be very minimal, haiving mainly cooking/eating and sleeping areas. It will be geared mainly for places with hookups so plumbing and drains will be on the small side, but im installing a small 16gal fresh tank and grey tank to get buy on the road or short weekends. The bath facilities will only be usable while at a RV site, and the camode will be a simple port john used behind a curtain if needed..

I'm getting packages everyday so when i get my epoxy ill start cutting the holes in the walls and framing up my inside..

Just wanted to say hi and hope i don't get laughed outta here..

Hi !

-mike