View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 12:06 AM   #4
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Posts: 21

Yes & no. In Texas you can register a truck conversion as an RV but you must have a class B nonCDL license to operate it if its over 26,001 lbs. At least that's what the state's DOT assistant director told me after I got several different answers from the local TxDot office. They make you take a written and driving test but the driving portion varies with where you take it (some require a more extensive demonstration that you can actually maneuver the beast)
LooseClu is offline   Reply With Quote