View Single Post
Old 07-24-2005, 03:45 PM   #13

John,
Thanks for post. I've come across a few people like kaye in my years and it won't dissuade. The fact is, the vast majority of the people like my work and more importantly my customers do. Kaye is an example of someone who is not and never will be my customer. That's why there are so many builders out there, people have different tastes. I don't know what Kaye thought he would gain by knocking me, especially since his statement his so ludicrous to me. All he did was just irritate me and for no reason. I respect his opinion of not liking the units because everyone has a right to not like something, but to say that it was to hide poor design is just ignorant and unsubstantiated. All he did was make a new enemy. Pointless.

Our factory is located in Vancouver BC, but 95% of our customers are located in the United States with the majority of them being in Los Angeles. We cater to business users more than consumers, thats why we dont build a lot of Class 8 conversions. We have done a couple of dozen bus conversions, a dozen Class 8 motorhomes and then a a few hundred specialty trailers as our website is littered with. But the methods, designs, systems and challenges are all the same, it's just that most of our units don't have an engine.