View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 09:11 PM   #5
geofkaye

....BravestDog:.....I really don't know-I have Thor Investment Management handling my stuff-though the Exxon isn't in the group of stuff that they control.....they do watch over it for me. It's about $92.00 a share today....the real problem is that I can't cash it in without paying 40% in taxes-so I use it for loan value if I need to do something expensive. as far as increases or decreases are concerned-who the hell knows? Speculators are buying futures and holding on to them in the ground until there is a price increase-sometime in the future. the towel heads aren't interested if pumping any more and China and India are sucking up as much oil as they can get their hands on with a population/economic increase of about 7 times what this country is growing at currently......your guess is as good as mine and of course everyone is blaming someone else for their cost increase. locally-I get a lot of crap about being wealthy.....and stories about how tough it is to make ends meet....my answer is that I have worked all my life-sometimes 3 jobs and I'm now getting the rewards....and I'm still working..... with 2 new companies opening in the next month-bed liner coating like stuff and spray polyisocyanate foam insulation......'course because I don't drink or smoke I have plenty of $ for fuel....now if I could just do without fancy- dancing girls........OH WELL!....geofkaye
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote