View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 08:46 AM   #3
cjc

Hi guys. I just joined this website even though I've been perusing it for the past year. I wish that I knew you were coming down this way because I would have liked to take a look at your coach. I live in Cape Coral which is a little further down from Venice and on the other side of the river from Ft. Myers. I believe that I'm the only one in the entire state of Florida that has a Showhauler because when I went to register it, they had to add the name, Showhauler, to the list up in Tallahasse. I own a 45' garage unit that we use to transport our two Harleys to biker events all over the country. I'll post a picture in the near future. Regretfully, I have to take my coach back up to the factory for a bunch of warranty repairs and while I'm there, I'm going to have them do some necessary body work because I added a retractable tag axel. I got tired of damaging the bottoms of the rear basement doors because of dragging them over high driveways. I don't know why Showhauler doesn't flare the back of the coach upward to prevent this from happening. Anyway, sorry that I missed the opportunity to take a look at your coach.
cjc is offline   Reply With Quote