View Single Post
Old 07-24-2005, 03:23 PM   #12

Kaye,
It's really unfortunate that you feel the need to continually knock me down. The fact is, once our cage is complete we have a true rectangular smooth interior, and there are no protrusions, poor engineering or lack of forethought to contend with. To incinuate such a thing is just in poor taste. Our units take as much as 5 to 6,000 man hours to complete and I assure you a great deal of that is hours of careful planning, design and the application of years of experience.

Could you please direct me to a link of the many units you have built where you gained the experience and level of expertise to earn the right to insult my product. I would appreciate it. It would lend your insults some credibility.

As far as the comment "....after you look at trailers for a while you get the feel for crappy design and rough construction...". Are you calling me a "newbie" just cause I'm new to this forum? I've spent my whole life looking at and building trailers, just cause you're an armchair expert, doesn't mean you can look at a couple of snapshots of a trailer and decide that some glitz means that the trailer is completely shoddy. Thats ridiculous. I've spent my whole life building stuff like this and I can't tell if something is shoddy until I walk up to it and look around.

Just to qualify your claims, please pick one picture from my website and describe a piece of "glitz" that hides a defect in engineering. You described mirrors over beds and idiot srips lights, but alas, those are two things we have never put in ANY unit, ever. Please. I would just like to hear one example. It should be easy for you since you are such an expert.

Basically the only point you have actually backed up so far is that you used to build shoddy houses and used trees to hide your mistakes. And I have yet to install a tree in a trailer.