View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 09:23 PM   #2
KAYE RIVERCITY

.......If Larry Flint was not sucessful over the years-I'd consider him just another "entertainer" who spouts opinions and they are as common as a-holes, as we all well know. Listening to the loosers is getting to be an obsesssion with the media and the liberals in this country. I have been told by 3 people this month that I "disrespected" them by just walking away when they were excitedly giving their opinion as how to run a business......all three were hourly employees making $7.00 an hour but they all seem to have an God given insight on how we should do business!......Next week is their last-they just don't know it yet, as I'm downsizing before vacation and the easiest way it to do the drug/alcohol testing on Friday[it's also Bonus Day for the 3rd quarter] after Thanksgiving......that stops all unemployment/Workers Comp benefits.....and the courts have upheld the method of fireing.....Happy Holidays to those who have only opinions and nothing sucessful to back it up[A.K.A. LOOSERS].......geofkaye