View Single Post
Old 07-27-2003, 08:10 AM   #5
SandCarFan

After working with the factory via several phone calls (twice with sales department, three times with the parts area) they've gotten better. Why did I talk with them so often? I bought some inserts to use in the interior walls to bolt things in, I bought extra floor tiedowns and the support framework for under the floor, I also talked with them re. wheels because I ended up replacing the steel wheels with some Alcoa wheels to match my truck.

Now WRT the local dealer where I bought the trailer Just suffice it to say I don't work with him anymore. Customer service skills absolutely sucked!!

The big difference between their trailers and the Featherlights is features vs. COST! You get a whole lot more on the Exiss than the Featherlight and you'll still pay a bunch less.

If you want a trailer with a bunch of additional things added at the factory, you may have to go with their Event line (vs. the Mach10).

As I said before, there are cheaper trailers out there but I really like mine. And I get complements every time I have it out on how nice a trailer it is. If I had to do it again, I'd buy the same trailer again.

[This message was edited by SandCarFan on July 27, 2003 at 11:24 AM.]
SandCarFan is offline   Reply With Quote