View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 07:13 PM   #24
cjc

Warpath, Showhauler does not have an answer for me as to why the panels have let loose. They just shrug their shoulders and say that they haven't seen this happen before. Well, it's not like I could do anything to make it happen. It just did. They've given me the 'I dunno' many times on several issues. I've been back to the factory so many times that my truck can do the trip on autopilot. And those trips from Florida are on MY time and MY expense. What the hell, that's the deal that the warranty specifies. I'll tell you one thing that I will NEVER let happen again no matter who I buy my next truck from. I will NEVER let them fix the problems at the factory and send me away without a fully completed workorder in my hand. Showhauler says they don't write up workorders. They just fix the problem and that's it. After making numerous trips back to Indiana to have the SAME problems taken care of and not having them resolved, I would easily qualify under lemon law status. These converters are one step ahead of us and don't give you a workorder because that workorder with your mileage, date of service and what was done is your evidence if you have to go the legal route. I'm screwed at this point, but it will never happen to me again. Let this be a lesson to others. No matter who I buy my next truck from, if I have service done, I will not take my truck back until I have a completed workorder in my hand even if I have to go to court to get it. So there you go. This one should be posted at the top of this website so that others will know how to protect themselves. It's nice to have them treat you with a smile and a handshake and always try to fix the problem, but I haven't heard them say, 'Hey, we give up, here's your money back.' Yeah, right. Sound bitter? Well, I'll post another one. This one's long enough.
cjc is offline   Reply With Quote