View Single Post
Old 04-29-2003, 09:58 AM   #2
Warpath

When I first started looking at truck conversions as a option over a traditional motorhome, Renegade was the first guys I came across. This was all so new to me and I was so blow away by the concept I originally did not look at other conversion companies. Luckily my time frame to purchase was a few years out so I finally came to my senses and began looking at all of the conversion companies. One of the big factors for looking into other companies came about when I purchased my FLD120.

I test drove a Renegade FL-112 w/ auto shift, and motorhome w/ garage setup. I liked the auto shift and the FL-112 with 435 hp cat really got you moving in a hurry. Which rode better, well to be fair it was almost 3 yrs since my test drive. My rig has air ride up front as well as in back and probably a slightly longer wheel base so it rides like the old Fleetwood Cadillac my grandfather had when I was growing up.

I will say I have grown to like the blunt front bunk design on a Show Hauler over the slanted look of a Renegade. Just makes the front of the truck look bigger & tougher. (just a personel preference) Interiors in the Show Hauler are second to none, and just love the over the top building process Show Hauler incorporates.

I used Concept Haulers and they where fantastic to work with.

Bill

2003 28' Show Hauler Motorhome on a 1995 FL 120 www.showhauler.com
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote