View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 09:27 PM   #7
KAYE RIVERCITY

.....I have another 3 years with this unite I built for writeoff and then I will start down the road again.....I'm getting older and have to do some "accomodations" to the vehicle like an auto transmission and some changes in steps/climbing with more electric over hydraulic or air powered systems/LED's and electrical system upgrades/insulation w/sound control/humidity removal w/air purification systems.....the ideas keep pouring in and I have to add them to my list....even the little things that make life easier like the "v'' shaped rain water guide on the roof of Warpath's Showhauler are important.....It's all in the details and what works and what is usless-that I have to screen now.....newer materials are coming on the market all the time-they must be evaluated for mobile usage vs. cost.....many systems are adaptable to mobile but the manufacture back off then you start talking mobile....like my pellet stove for warmth and a fire at nite is "romantic" as all get out....makes it seem like your in your own little world....called "cocooning" here abouts....my Incinolet toilet is the best investment I ever made for my trailer...safe-sanitary and No black water tanks to deal with....easy to maintain...just empty the ash tray once a week-clean with Windex and a towel.....single temp shower-no adding cold to hot water to get just the right temp....carpet than can be cleaned with small vacuum or a hot water hose and dried outdoors and put back in if it gets muddy...single unite washer and dryer....so many choices and the real fun picking what I want as opposed to that some designer thinks I want....and the big issue is I do it at 1/3 the price of a commercial unite so I can afford to buy a new truck speced as I want it.......these are exciting times.....geofkaye