Thread: Purchase Advice
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 01:06 AM   #9
Warpath

Racing4fun -

I know your busting Dr Fun's chops for talking about his build and his builder, but you have to remember most of the people on this site who own conversions spent an insane amount of time first researching builders and than working with them during the build. If you have a custom conversion built your going to spend 4 to 6 months with a company from the planning stage all the way until it's completion. So you become pretty familiar with that company and how they do things.

If you look back on my posts you would have thought I was the owner of Show Hauler with all of my posts on them. And I was accused of that by some idiot and one point. (So I guess I am Winnebago's CEO now, right?) But you have to remember I spent about 9 months talking with those guys regularly as well as visiting them during my 2 builds. Thats alot of time.

The bottom line is that these are all opinions and it is you who needs to decide what information is worth while in your quest for a conversion or conversion builder.

Bill