View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 07:26 PM   #3
BravestDog

Gary

Opening bid is only $45k, that's seems reasonable.

Do you think the sleeper should have been removed?

What do you think of the specs for the insulation?

"This unit was built for winter use as much as summer. Thermo panel windows, walls have 2" closed cell foam, the floor has 3". All pipes are surrounded by foam also. The roof has 5/8 sheeting under a one piece aluminum roof, 100% walkable. Interior walls have 3/8 sheeting behind paneling, and the floor has 3/4 sheeting under carpeting."

How about the hot water system, what do think of it?

"The Aqua hot system has 5 heating zones, living room, bathroom, bedroom, all are controlled seperate for heat. The Aqua system also heats the shower water, and also heats the trucks antifreeze for easy starts in cold weather."

It's sort of a nice rig for me, simple in design, interior and exterior, hard for the dogs to destroy, 45' is a bit long in CA, need special testing from DMV to qualify to drive.

I wish there were windows over both the sink and stove, above the couch, in the cabover and maybe some skylights in the ceiling to allow more light in...
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote