View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 09:37 PM   #16
KAYE RIVERCITY

.....calm down V8Rail....you guys on the LS1 list are just a bit too touchy defending yourself all the time......Mikie Beatty is one of you sand rail kinda guys so I hear all about your list discussions......all the time. I'd do another trailer/truck in a minuite and we have a buyer interested.... BUT I have labor problems currently-My head mechanic relapsed on crack cocaine and I have to train another-but first I have to find a replacement......with women it takes time to get one with the right temperment and attitude and good mechanical skills.....everything else in negociable. In the vehicle rebuilding/updating/replacement/military vehicles there are a lot of projects that last for 10 or more years and then something happens and the project is on the market at a huge loss....I buy those huge losses at pennies on the dollar and put together a crew to finish or alter them.....using my own employees on overtime/part time/training/lost time or any other plan that gets the job done.....geof kaye