View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 04:09 PM   #1
BravestDog

I like the slideout for opening up the living space. The two couches look nice for lounging or sleeping on.

Comments?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-Haulmark-Motor-Gara...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You are bidding on a 2004 Haulmark 331MG (Motor Garage) with 50K expertly maintained miles on it. It is loaded with features, we can email additional pictures, and all option information to you at your request.

In addition it has an 8KW Generator, Satellite Dish, Remote Camera, all Leather Interior, Wood flooring, Oak Cabinets, Air Conditioning and Heating.

It has a 450 HP Mercedes Benz diesel engine with a twelve speed computerized automatic transmission; mountains to this vehicle are effortless! Includes a 20' awning and SuperSlide. The tailgate lift-motor, hydraulic pump assembly accommodate lifting up to 1600 lbs. Non smokers, no pets. You will absolutely not be disappointed with any aspect of this coach. It is also set up for vehicle towing with the plug wired accordingly. Much lower reserve than the cost of new for a practically brand new unit! Feel free to call me (Russ) throughout the day at 317-862-3724. Good Luck and Happy Bidding!
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote