View Single Post
Old 08-27-2003, 03:23 AM   #96
Patrick

It's early and I can't sleep cause I keep thinking about the SH!!! Rusty got me all fixed up with a loan and did a bit of creative paper shuffling to make the deal even sweeter. Angie my dealer made it back to NC w/ the SH, she said somehow my truck still had "load" tires on the rear which are stiff and noisy. She is having them swapped today for groove tires? I guess these are similar to steer tires. Also, she was anxious because she wanted enough time to polish my rims and detail the rig properly before I show Thursday. There is a night and day difference between dealing w/ RV sales people and my dealer. Almost makes me look forward to ordering a new one in 2015 when I'm sure by then the feds will have mandated all diesel rigs be sent to the graveyard and be replaced with hydrogen powered rigs......imagine that! Angie claimed that my rig was her first chopped condo conversion and that she will order all her models for stock in this configuration from now on. She said between the aerodynamics, ease of use and looks it was the way to go. How am I supposed to sleep tonight?!
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote