View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 09:53 PM   #2
KAYE RIVERCITY

.....I noticed the alcohol based hand sanitizer on the right!.....great idea for bacteria!.....but worthless with viruses.......be sure to use gloves-blue nitratral if possible and discard asap......then wash your hands with the sanitizer and finish with hot water and soap for 30 seconds......I hate hearing about people getting travelers diarreha/and worse Heptatitas and having a lousey weeks' vacation-I had travelers myself on a Spring break in Fla in about '80 as I remember....nearly killed me-or so I felt- and nothing helped except lomotil .25's by the hand full and percocet for pain.....6 days of misery in a motel.....enough to make one give up vacations......health on the raod is getting a bigger and bigger concern to travelers and the Insurance companies.....after all, out of service area is 50% co-pay- in a hospital that could be a real vacation ender or the cost of an INcinolet.....Me, I spent the money on INcinolet and don't have to even get near anyone's eleses black water waste.....geofkaye