Thread: AIR HORNS
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 11:00 PM   #44
KAYE RIVERCITY

......I was in a propane explosion in a small trailer on our launch ramp property- a close friend was killed by the infections resulting from burns-not the actual explosion.....I was blown through a sliding window/door, of sorts in the side of the trailer....saved my life? I guess, but made me somewhat ugly here and there.....But I have discovered wounds heal and chicks dig scars so what the hell?....anyway I now do everything I can to lessen my risks-I'm old[61] and don't get over things so will or heal quickly anymore.....took a year to get up and around last time I got hurt [and $370,000] to get my Humpty Dumpty Azz over it[1996 wasn't a very good year].....Propane is just another hazzard to deal with and if I can lessen exposure -I will.....Money/costs has nothing to do with it.....It is all about me. My trailer and tractor are all electric and have diesel generation...propane is for cooking chicken on the grill and disgarding the cylinder in the local dumpster.....I don't travel with propane currently....though I may take a 30# aluminum cylinder with me soon for cooking and lite at nite...something I playing around with currently on these rainey days when I can't work on the new cottage....geofkaye