View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 09:15 PM   #7
geofkaye

....the ethnetic majority would riot-[like every other nite]- and the politicians would be moved out to the GreenBriar or some other Fancy resort under national guard or secret service.....they already have plans in place for mass evac[BUG OUT!] to wherever for whatever.....you got to remember that you are more likely to be shot in Washington DC than in IRAQ...number wise- per hundred thousand.....The government has many plans- and plans for plans- for every scenario.....I have seen the evac for Ft. Knox......many discs with all scenarios likely or unlikely listed and described.....a whole file drawer of them-kinda like pick your disaster and play the disc.....there are ways of reducing costs...I don't drink or smoke so fuel is about a dollar less a gallon for me and I stiff/ under tip waitresses to 10% max [dancing girls-somewhat more ]-that saved me $5k a year-eliminated bonus for employees another $8k a year-put off buying a new Freightliner tractor $85,000-rebuilt my lawn tractor $3500-Fired 2 guys because I was tired of hearing about their lack of opportunity[waaaaa] saved $24.00 and hour and workers comp for insurance-the more I think about it the more I can cut costs and buy more fuel for ME!....It seem that It is a matter of priorities and the number priority is ME!..... My X-wife said " now what yours is mine now and it's all mine"-she said she was "joking"....that's is why she is now the "X"........geofkaye
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote