View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 10:53 PM   #18
KAYE RIVERCITY

.....cm:....I wish I could still ski-but the knees are shot along with a whole list of other broken-cracked-mis-aligned parts....so I have to watch it on tv...[which sucks]....anyway your coach will have to be almost superinsulated and air tight to keep your heat even through out and at a reasonable cost-also the isssue of an air exchanger to keep moisture and odors under control...my coonhound gets a little "fresh" in damp weather and I turn on the air to air heat exchanger to freshen up the house-or when I walk back in I start wondering if it's me or the dog?....anyway a system of air exchange will also have to be addressed-but it too must be controlable...Much more than a air change each 3 hours and your heating bill will shoot up....maybe you could just run it with a timer for short periods of time or when you have guests.....Interesting problem-give me a few days to think about it I'll get back to you on it when I have a proposal for you to think about. Assumptions: that the outside of the box is 30' Long X 8'6" wide by 7'6" high will give me a starting point-you can modify from there.....I'll consider both propane and electric heat...geof