View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 10:13 PM   #9
KAYE RIVERCITY

.....yeah....listening to the neighbors kids in the AM when I sleep to 11AM isn't what I will tolorate very long till I loose the dog to quiet things down-he can bark continously at about 90 barks a minuite on signal.....so the neighbors get the message very quickly.....if they don't the park managements figures out the solution....hehehehe....With 2 inches of insulation in each wall and ceiling at a R-15 value alone you can have quite a party with 1-2 working girls till about 3 AM without bothering the neighbors[or having to invite them]....That still leaves 8'-2" for living space and an exceedingly comfortable coach/trailer/tractor...weather changes and hot and cold spots are eliminated....Florida Kilowatt was about $.10 cents last year-I'm sure it will be more this year-as it is on a ever increasing cost anyway....As for the quietness factor I can carry on normal conversation with both Jennifer-with Michelle in the bunk-at 70mph in 10th. At least till Michell starts snoring....You guys going to be at Louisville in Novenber and December for the RV show?....geof