View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 09:23 PM   #44
KAYE RIVERCITY

......I'm 60 and I will never stay in another frickin'motel/hotel....never!....Hookers knocking on the door at all hours of the nite-wakeing my dog in Florida.....not allowed to have a dog in Maryland.....sneaking the dog into the room and back out in the AM in Houston Texas....athletes foot each after trip almost every time.....FIRE! like in the MGM in the 70's in Las Vagas[almost get rid of my wife the easy way-but she was out gambling#$%^&*()].....late phone wake up calls [everywhere-damn high school kids].....wrong numbers in the nite waking me up.....drunks trying to get the keycard in the locks/slot......Shriners in same hotel in St. Louis haveing one hell of a party.....kids busting into my P/U in parking lot Atlanta.....diarreha from hotel food[ 4 times].....poor room service[NYC]....desk man walking into room when he got mixed up cuz he couldn't read his own writing....another motel patron walking into room and screaming like a little bitch when I cocked the shotgun in his face.....bed bugs in Alaska....pine sap in Canada......Oh yeah- I'll miss the freak show!......I love my rig and I love traveling and staying where I want to!.......geofkaye.... and the dog sleeps a lot better-nothing like a coonhound with too little sleep