Thread: Fun stuff
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2003, 08:50 AM   #2
OLDphoneman

Location: https://community.webshots.com/photo/93826746/94091929JnrVfF

Hi Chuck -- --

I to have thought about changing out the radio. When I used to long haul -- I aquired quite a collection of cassetts though -- so I'm still on the fence on this one. As to music in the 5th wheel -- I hardly turn on the entertainment center -- and I can get radio over the satellite. We'll see as time goes on on this one though.

I to have thought about augmenting the lights on the tractor. I've thought like you -- about using those 4-rectangular driving light cutouts for something. I would like to see a finished picture of yours -- and I'm glad they have worked out for you.

I was in Coos Bay yesterday (Sat.) to 2 businesses -- and heard from both -- that there is another RED Volvo running around converted to 2 - axle with a bed on it. They both thought it was mine -- until they saw the rear -- and no fenders and a bed -- YOURS ?? ?? ??

To bad -- our paths didn't cross -- as we were in Winchester Bay for 2 - weeks at Salmon Harbor -- You can't go wrong staying there -- check out the pictures I've posted.

If you're in the area drop me an e-mail -- I'm back to work tomorrow (Sic!!) Oh Well ......

By the way -- SOON there won't be any mistaking Ol Red from anyone else's ..... Thats all for now ......... :^)

Tootles .......

OLDphoneman
OLDphoneman is offline   Reply With Quote