Thread: Graphix or not
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2003, 07:22 AM   #1
Warpath

Well I have struggled with the question of whether to put some sort of graphics on the side of my conversion or not. I have talked to probably close to a hundred admirer's at various campgrounds and events this spring and almost unanimously they all like it all white. The funny thing is most who see it in pictures say it needs graphics. Anyway, I have contacted 2 companies, one I got as far as a design, but they would never give me a price (not sure what that was all about) and the other said to call back next year, they are to busy. So I am taking both of those experiences as a sign NO GRAPHICS! But to me it still needed something, so I finally decided to add a 6" strip of polished SS all the way down the side at about the height of the second step on my cab. I just got the SS in yesterday and put a piece temporarily up and it looks so cool!! I do not want to use fasteners so I will be using a specially designed double sided tape to attach the pieces. Unfortunately the tape (which costs $70 a roll) won't be here for another week so I have to wait to get this project finished. As soon as it is done I will post pics.

What are you guys doing that have conversions under construction or completed.

Bill

2003 28' Show Hauler Motorhome on a 1995 FL 120 www.showhauler.com
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote